Housing that Feels Like “Home,” for Those Living With AIDS/HIV in Waukesha County
Richard’s Place offers safe, comfortable permanent housing for individuals living with AIDS or HIV in Waukesha County.
Our 24-hour supervised permanent housing program provides:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Provision of meals
- Recreational activities
- Physical and mental health assessment and support
- Permanent housing placement
- Transportation to clinics and primary Health Care providers
- Home hospice contracted with outside agency
- Continuous medical and mental health assessment
- Spirituality counseling/support if desired
These are just some of the many services offered by Richard’s Place. Please contact us to learn more about the benefits available to individuals living with or who may be affected by HIV/AIDS.