24-Hour Supervised Transitional Housing:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Provision of meals
- AODA and HIV/AIDS education/counseling
- Physical and mental health assessment and support
- Permanent housing placement
- Transportation to clinics and primary Health Care providers
We have listed just some of the many services Richard’s Place provides. We invite you to call us to find out the many benefits Richard’s Place has to offer individuals living with or who may be affected by HIV/AIDS.