Transitional Housing for Individuals Affected by HIV/AIDS in Waukesha County
In an effort to meet the needs of all individuals affected by HIV/AIDS in Waukesha County, Richard’s Place also offers transitional housing services, in a 24-hour supervised program.
This program offers:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Provision of meals
- AODA and HIV/AIDS education/counseling
- Physical and mental health assessment and support
- Permanent housing placement
- Transportation to clinics and primary Health Care providers
These are just some of the services that Richard’s Place provides. We invite you to call us to learn more about how Richard’s Place helps individuals living with, or who may be affected by, HIV/AIDS.